Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life's a Beach

The babymoon idea didn't exactly work out for Jon and I. I wanted to go to the Bahamas. But life happened, and we had to go with the flow. We ended up taking a babymoon - just not together.

I spent Spring Break at the Beach in Brownsville with my parents, sister and two foreign exchange students. Worked on my tan, got pampered by everyone and rested. Of course, I just couldn't do the maternity swimsuits. I just got a larger sized bikini. : )







Jon spent the week hiking and camping at Big Bend for my brother's bachelor party. They had a great time with Danny, Edwin, Chris and Norm. It was sort of a guys trip babymoon. : )




Oh well. Life happens. You deal with it. We both had a great time on our trips. It just wasn't quality couple time. We'll get that when the kid moves out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment