Wow! Time flies. I can't believe I've been back to work for more than a month. It's fun - but very hard to not be with my baby all the time. Nanny is doing a good job. So is Daddy.
We did get to spend a week in Acapulco with my parents. It was so nice to have a week with all of them. My parents got to play Grandpa/Grandma to Jonathan all week .. giving Jon and I some alone time. We actually went to the pool for a swim together.
Jonathan also rolled over!!! It was during a Time Share Presentation. I think he was trying to get out of there. : ) He did so good during the whole trip - even on the play. He's such a wonderful baby.
He's up to 12 pounds - according to the scale at the airport where you weigh your luggage. Sleeping good - he only gets up once now to eat. You'd think I'd be getting more sleep - but I have to get up super early for work. Oh well. He's so cute and sweet it's all worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment