Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the world

People are talking about the end of the world. Some say a few of us won't be here after tomorrow. I don't believe anyone knows when the end will come.
Still - it has me thinking. I hugged Jonathan a little tighter tonight when I put him down for bed. I kissed Jon a little longer when he left to run an errand.
I looked my brother in the eye and paused for a moment to think how proud I am of him.
People say we should live each day as it is our last. This is really the first time in my life I have actually thought about what it would be like if certain people disappeared from my life.
I'm actually very blessed with wonderful parents, brothers and sister. In-laws, extended family, and friends. I have the most amazing son ever.
Think about what your life would be like if the amazing people you know weren't there anymore.
Don't get scared or sad. Be grateful. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment