Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Trending Right Now!

Burr Oak - We found a house on Burr Oak in San Antonio.  We are super excited.  We love the house and the location.  Jon is ready to start fixing it up to make it our own.  We close on our due date: June 21.  I told our realtor that I wouldn't mind signing papers in the hospital.  We need a house.

36 weeks 5 days - New Baby is growing and getting ready.  But we have a few weeks to go.  Doctor says everything is right on schedule.  Doctor did say no Mexican food, no Italian food, no fried food, no pizza.  I might starve in the next few weeks. 



Truck, tractor, car, bus - Jonathan LOVES transportation.  He loves trains.  He loves construction zones.  He loves huge buses whizzing by us.  He even picked out a library book with all the different types of vehicles.  We talk about skid loaders, scrapers, backhoes, excavators, and dump trucks.  He even falls asleep with hot wheels in his hand.  Silly baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment