We are still waiting. I'm 38 weeks and 5 days. I'm going to the doctor this afternoon to see where we stand. I'm getting very tired and feeling very big. But New Baby doesn't want to come out yet, though I know he's not very comfortable in there any more. He gets feisty if he gets cramped - like when Jonathan climbs all over me. New Baby fights back. That is really uncomfortable.
We are also still waiting to hear back about when we close on the house. The date is June 21, but we were hoping to have it moved up. Jon is so anxious. He just wants to get in there and start working. I told him to enjoy this downtime, but he's not that kind of man. He wants to be busy. He is being very helpful with Jonathan and making dinner and trying to make me comfortable.
For now, we'll wait. Patience is our big lesson. I'm trying to enjoy this time as a family of three. Things are about to get crazy again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment