I've missed you. I've missed writing about my family. My family has grown. We have another little boy running us ragged. He's a cool dude though. Everyone likes him. Except our cat. Oh, we got a cat. Justin Jay Breeden. He's cool, too. Though he doesn't like two-year-old boys.
It's the holiday season. We just wrapped up Thanksgiving. Thank God. I don't like Thanksgiving. It's a lot of work cooking a lot of food that I don't really like. But it was fine.
We took the boys downtown last night to see the big Christmas tree at Travis Park. We picked up What-a-burger. The boys were curious when we parked. We walked across the street, got into the park, and I looked up at the beautiful tree. The boys were not looking up. They were looking at the woman selling light-up swords and light-up boomerangs. That's all they wanted. They were begging and crying to get one. I was instantly pissed at that woman sitting there with all that crap. Why did she have to ruin this moment? Why did she have to be there? I just wanted to show my kids the lights and talk about Christmas. It was a disaster. Everyone was upset. They cried. They took horrible pictures.
So I told them we'd do it again and again until we got it right. We'll go out as many times to see Christmas decorations or Santa or something fun until we all had fun.
Merry Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment