Could my baby be born with a full-grown, black goatee?
My mother-in-law told me I'd have some crazy pregnancy dreams. She told me some of hers .. that freaked me out. But then, I started having my own that were just as weird.
A month ago, I dreamed the baby was born and looked like a Hispanic girl baby. Lots of jet black hair, dark skin, and he was tiny and feminine looking. I kept telling Jon he would change and look different if a few months, but he wasn't buying it. He kept saying "Laura, that's not our baby." I forced myself to love him anyways. I later realized I was probably dreaming that because many of the baby pictures at the doctor's office were of Hispanic babies he delivered.
Last night - I dreamed I saw my beautiful baby boy's face through my belly. His face was pressed against the skin and I could see him so clearly. He was adorable, but he had a goatee. It was a black, artsy-looking goatee. Strange. Again, I tried to tell Jon that the goatee hair would fall out when he was born, but he wasn't so sure.
I know. He'll be fine. But it's so strange.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment