Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Six Weeks to Baby

34 weeks and counting - Jonathan is due in less than six weeks. Just this week I've noticed a big change in him.

He gets the hiccups daily. I've heard that's a good sign his system is working properly. As long as I don't get them. That would make this whole thing even more uncomfortable. Between the acid reflux, constant bathroom breaks, and sleepless nights - I don't know what I would do.

This boy is also getting much bigger and stronger. His movements are almost painful when he tries stretching out and switching positions. It's very different this week. He does get very excited when we are in the car. I think the bouncing around and the music playing gets him worked up. It's so funny. I don't think he'll be one of those babies who fall asleep in the car.

All baby showers are done - we had one with family and neighbors, Pampers and Poker with Jon's friends, and the Living girls threw a shower for me last weekend. All were super fun and we got lots of wonderful gifts for our little guy. Who knew they made teeny-tiny flip-flops for babies?

So now we just let this baby bake until he's ready to come out and play. I can't wait. Maybe I can. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment