I haven't had Taco Cabana in about two years - this Memorial Day I needed it. With a Jamba Juice. I carefully looked over the menu at Jamba Juice -searching for something with no added sugar, low calories, etc. I even ordered the 16 oz. (the smallest size).
But when I hit up the Taco Cabana - no questions - the beef Burrito Ultimo. I'd never had it before. I had no idea what was in it. But I wanted it. And a water. Weird.
No sign yet this kid wants to come out. Nothing. He's just happy playing around. Still gets active in the car with the radio turned up.
I thought Jon was ready for the baby to be here until now. I kept telling him we couldn't have the baby before my sister's graduation. That was Friday. I told him on the way home we could have the baby any time now and he got this strange look. It was like I told him I was actually pregnant with twins. He said he wasn't sure he was ready. I told him he better get ready fast.
We'll be good though. Bags are packed. My mom is packed. Megan is putting together a list of people to call when Jonathan is born.
Now we just wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment